Techone Rafale Woes...

I've had a Techone Rafale for a while now.

It came damaged by the post and was a challenge to assemble. In particular the EDF unit was poor quality and I never managed to balance it properly.

Although it flies very well, is stable yet agile, I had a first crash leading to nose repairs.

Then the EDF unit started vibrating so strongly that I decided to replace it. So I took out poor quality Chinese junk and replaced it with slight better quality Chinese junk.

The Repair Log tells the story.

The photo album below illustrates.



Well, inspired by so many people and having so much fun with foam RC planes, I decided to make dream one up myself!

The Build Log tells the whole story. The Slideshow below illustrates.

Now I'm gearing up fro the test flight!



Tout est dit par Patrick Pelloux :